Every bride should have at least one or more than one saree in her trousseau. They are, after all, the unmistakable symbol of Indian heritage weaved into a garment. To be honest, if we had to use apparel to define a culture, it would be a stunning, enthralling saree. Sarees, on the other hand, have grown from everyday wear to a more enticing occasion wear for individuals all over the world. There is no denying that designer sarees are stunning. They are available in two styles: pre-draped and conventional five to nine yard lengths. However, there are a few things to think about before acquiring these lovely garments. Before you buy saree online , there are a few things you should think about.
1. Acquire knowledge of how to tell the difference between a genuine and a fake designer saree. One of the most important aspects of a designer saree is determining if it is genuine or counterfeit. Obviously, if you buy a saree from a recognized designer who is offering their original design, the saree is certain to be genuine. When purchasing through an agent, the issue arises. If the agent is an authorized seller of the designer’s clothing, that is the greatest approach to establish its authenticity. When you’re looking for a saree in a specific material, you’ll run into the same issue. Pure silk is the most popular saree material among brides.
2. Get to Know the Seller It’s simple to buy a designer saree from a reputable designer house or the designer themselves because you know you’re getting a good deal. When purchasing a designer saree from a reseller or an internet platform, however, the risks are always present. Currently, numerous dealers, both online and offline, are selling fakes for significantly higher costs. It’s crucial to understand the seller’s background and authenticity.
3. Become knowledgeable about the designer saree’s upkeep. Beforehand Every designer saree has a specific technique of being cared for to ensure its longevity. Every component of the saree, from the cloth used to the type of embroidery and other work done on it, has a specific way of being maintained.
4. Pure silk saree, for example, is perhaps one of the world’s finest, most beautiful, most practical textiles.
Plan ahead of time to get your designer saree. A quality handmade designer saree might take a long time to make and deliver. It could take months in some cases. As a result, we strongly urge you to purchase designer sarees ahead of time. You can always check with the designer to find out how long the saree will take to produce and deliver.
5. Examine the fabric’s quality It’s not only about the designer or the color when it comes to purchasing a designer saree. It’s also the type of cloth utilized to construct it, as well as the quality of that cloth. Pay particular attention to the fabric’s quality and the type of work done on it. Never let the saree cloth’s quality detract from your enjoyment of having a fashionable saree.
6. Always read the return policy before making a purchase. Last but not least, if you’re buying a designer saree online, make sure you read and understand the company’s return policy. When you buy something online, the actual goods may not live up to your expectations or appear to be precisely what you expected. To be on the safe side, find a store that offers a good exchange and refund policy.
7. Printed Saree When it comes to saree prints, consider your height and weight if you plan to wear printed sarees. Big prints, such as large flowers and foliage, or any large motifs, will make you appear overweight; instead, if you are short, opt for stripes. Wear plain-colored sarees with just a little work or an attractive border if you wish to appear a little taller than your actual height. If you’re a little heavier, wear sarees with delicate small motifs.
Traditional sarees are no longer the only option on the market. The list goes on and on with a large variety of prints, borders, and blouse styles, but what counts most is what you like. Consider the above factors carefully and make room in your closet for the perfect saree. If you want to buy saree online, Jannat is the finest place to go.