NTPC is an acronym for Non-Technical Popular Categories. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) organises the RRB NTPC exam to hire candidates for different non-technical positions on the Indian Railways. Candidates can enrol for RRB NTPC positions if they have a bachelor’s degree or have passed the 12th grade. The exam dates for the CBT 2 RRB NTPC 2022 has been scheduled by the board. The RRB NTPC 2022 exam is done in three stages: CBT 1, CBT 2, Typing Skill Test/Computer-Based Aptitude Test, and Document Verification.
RRB NTPC Syllabus
The Railway Recruitment Board is in terms of setting the RRB NTPC Syllabus. The RRB NTPC Syllabus includes Class 10, Class 12, and graduate levels, and the exam is given in 15 different languages. The RRB NTPC 2022 exam is based on general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, and mathematics.
- Mathematics: Time and Work, Time and Distance, Decimals, Number System, Profit and Loss, LCM and HCF, Elementary Algebra, Mensuration, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Fractions, Simple and Compound Interest, Geometry and Trigonometry.
- General intelligence and reasoning: Venn Diagram, Puzzle, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Data Sufficiency, Jumbling, Syllogism, Maps, Decision Making, Mathematical Operations, Analytical Reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Statements: Conclusion and Course of Action.
- General awareness: Indian Economy, Common Abbreviations, Transportation System of India, Games and Sports, National and International Events, Indian Lectures, Famous personalities of World and India, Some historical and monuments places of India, Indian Polity and Governance and many more.
Candidates are advised to refer to the BYJU’s Exam Prep for more information about the RRB NTPC Syllabus.
Exam Pattern for RRB NTPC
Candidates must be familiar with the RRB NTPC 2022 test pattern in order to succeed. The RRB NTPC test is divided into 3 areas, as follows:
- CBT 1
- CBT 2
- Typing Skill Test/Computer-Based Aptitude Test
Exam Pattern for RRB NTPC: CBT-1
- The 1st stage computer-based test (CBT) is a way for the authorities to screen the applicants.
- The first component of the RRB CBT is an objective-type test that includes three sections: general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, and mathematics. There will be 40 questions in the General Knowledge section. There will be 30 questions in the mathematics and reasoning sections.
- For every wrong answer, there is a 1/3 negative mark.
- The candidates will have 90 minutes to complete the entire paper.
Exam Pattern for RRB NTPC: CBT-2
- The RRB CBT 2 exam is set up the same way as CBT 1. The questions on the exam vary in how difficult they are depending on the level of the post.
- The exam will take 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- In the General Awareness section, there will be 50 multiple-choice questions, and in the Mathematics and Reasoning section, there will be 35 questions.
Eligibility for RRB NTPC 2022
Individuals must meet the academic conditions set by the authorities to be able to apply for different jobs with RRB NTPC in 2022. The eligibility requirements for the RRB NTPC 2022 include nationality, age, and education level. Applicants must make sure they meet the eligibility requirements before filling out the application form. Sometimes, when they don’t, their application could be rejected later.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has set the following eligibility criteria:
- A citizen of India.
- The subject matter is Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India to settle down before January 1, 1962.
- A person of Indian descent who has permanently settled in India after migrating from Zambia, Malawi, Pakistan, the East African countries of Kenya, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam.
- Applicants for positions at the undergraduate level (after Class XII) have to be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Applicants for graduate-level positions must be between the ages of 18 and 33.
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) provides candidates from reserved categories with relaxations in accordance with government regulations.
Applicants for the RRB NTPC 2022 exam must have completed Class XII or hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
A candidate can pass an exam by using the information in a document that explains the format, eligibility requirements, and syllabus of the exam, along with a good study plan and strategy.